- Merge windows requirements into requirements.txt and requirements-extra.txt
- Update tox.ini to always use build.py
- Update build.py to have module only option
- Update tox.ini to text python 3.9
- Update .travis.yml to test 3.8 and 3.9 on newer Ubuntu LTS
-Update .travis.yml to work with changes to windows tox
(also update windows to 3.8)
* Removes the hardcoded path to the icon in the .desktop file
* Allows themes to override the default application icon (icons are searched for in theme paths first)
* Debian: create symbolic link in /usr/share/pixmaps that points to the icon file
* Arch: the same thing is done by PKGBUILD maintainers downstream
4 months ago
9 changed files with 29 additions and 42 deletions
@@ -37,8 +37,6 @@ Then the following execution of the makefile should work. Pass the correct valu
$ make PYTHON='py -3.7'
$ make run
NOTE: Install PyQt5 & cx-Freeze with requirements-windows.txt into the venv before running the packaging scripts in the section below.
### Generate Windows Installer Packages
You need to use the respective x86 or x64 version of python to build the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The build scripts will automatically detect the python architecture for you. When using build.py make sure the resulting python works before continuing to package.py. NOTE: package.py looks for the 'makensis' executable in the default location for a 64 bit windows system. Run the following in the respective virtual environment.